Today I wore white

28 Jul 2013





 I bought this dress in Brick Lane, in East London and wasn't too sure I should. 

It was white and I'm not good and keeping white things white.  It was a little breasty and so for a while I wore a little sea blue floral boob tube underneath it to keep my modesty.  Then on this trip I realised that it didn't just have to be dainty - it could be sexy too. 

It's a summer go to dress.  I'm off to a wine bar in a quiet village town.  I wanted to dress up but still feel a little dressed down. It doesn't need much thought or accessorising - so I thought this would do.

I did used to put a turquoise belt under my boob area - but it stopped sitting right - so I stopped wearing it. 

I am a little anti dresses and tops that leave a defined space for your boobs - if you know what I mean.  I think that's why I was apprehensive about this dress.  





Scarf and hair clip H&M. Shoes TK Maxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I saw her heart on her face All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger