Today I wore trousers

27 Jul 2013

Today I wore trousers.  I never wear trousers because I find it  difficult to get a pair that fit my waist and sit comfortably around my ex athletic thighs. So I just don't bother anymore. But I was in Devon - in a place called Topsham - I found a little second hand shop that had these little gems in there for £5.  £5 - what on earth can you get for £5 these days. I prayed they would fit and they did.  So this is me on my way on a day trip to Burgh Island Hotel. I was a little perturbed I hadn't opted for a dress, but I was happily surprised I was out in a pair of trousers that actually fit.  They're originally from Marks and Spencer's circa 1980s.  I thought that's it - when I get home - I'm off to Marks to get me some old people's trousers.  I love them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I saw her heart on her face All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger