Hardly speaking a word

27 May 2013



I heard this song whilst watching a crime drama on the beeb today.

I'll set the scene for you.

A father drives miles to pick up his young daughter from a bus station because she got the wrong bus and didn't have enough money to get home.  

She'd spent all her money on stuff and a present for her dad.

At first he was mad. Why didn't she call?  Why did she wait for him to check on her?

Then she tells him she was trying to be independent and explains were all her money went.

So they both hug and she says she's sorry and he says he's sorry and then this song starts to play.

Then I thought I like it.  Who sings it? Then I found it.  It's by a lady called Lori Mckenna.

Happy listening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I saw her heart on her face All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger