New day. New scarf

2 Jan 2013



Here where I live, I'm waiting for the cold to come.  I am going to make sure I'm warm when the ice forms on the ground and every breath I take creates a little white cloud.

I've opted-out of getting a new winter coat this year because I've decided I'm searching for something at the moment that doesn't exist.

Every morning I wake up and the sun insists on shinning.  I'm not complaining.  The beautiful days make me want to step outside the one street I know well and explore.  

My new housemate and I went to the New Forest today.  He took his new fancy film camera, so I thought I'd take my new scarf.


We met some wild horses and I think this one thought my scarf was aye ok too.  I call the colour holiday blue door because I think it's like the vibrant shades I've seen in seaside villages in Morocco. White washed houses with my perfect holiday blue doors.

I can't wish I was there, because being here today was wonderful.  Wide open spaces.  No buildings in the distance, just sky at the end of the horizon.  I also met Terence.  My own Beast of the Southern Wild.


I'm looking for a hat to match my new purchase. I'm thinking navy or tangy yellow and then I'll find a little broach with a hint of blue in it, then everything will be just perfect.

I'll be ready when the cold days come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I saw her heart on her face All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger