Still in love with Vaudeville and Burlesque

29 Nov 2012


I originally bought a Vaudeville & Burlesque dress because I was going to be my special friends bridesmaid.  I always say Julie is the closest thing I have to a sister and so was excited about the chilled out wedding on the family farm.   


We were going to drive tractors, wear wellies and dance in a barn. But then life happened, the wedding was postponed and they decided to elope.


Things changed again at the last minute, so today watched a unique couple say I do.  We had tea and cake at The Spinnaker Tower  and baby Rosie and I played lets make music with the sugar sachets.

I spent a few days searching for something to wear and then gave up.  I remembered this V&B dress in my wardrobe.   I didn't like it enough to buy it when it was £80, but at £12 -  I LOVED IT.  

I've worn it down the pub and when I'm really stuck for something to wear, I just pop it on.




The low V shape is meant to sit at the back, but sometimes I switch it around.  Anyway the wedding went well and I was upgrade to the Best Maid of Honor ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I saw her heart on her face All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger